Fly-In and Fly + Spy
Time & Location
About this Event
- You will form a team of minimum 2 persons. The pilot need not have a cross country endorsement as the navigation course is quite simple. Student pilots can form a team with their flying instructor.
- Entry fee is $10 per team.
- 3 aircraft from HDFC are available for hire. Time slots available at 8 am, 9.30 am, 11 am, 12.30 pm, 2 pm and 3.30 pm. You will need to book for an aircraft at HDFC's rate for at least 1-1/2hr duration.
- You may use your own aircraft and fly anytime you like.
- You will answer a set of observation questions and submit them after your flight.
- Presentation of prizes will be held at the club house during dinner.
All are welcome for dinner.
Dinner starts at 6 pm.
Choice of steak or chicken with veggies, salads, desserts and nibbles.
Dinner is at $20 per person.
First prize - $100
Second prize - $70
Third prize - $30
Contact Rod Davison on T: 0419 632 477 or E: email@example.com